Vicwest Commercial Services are available to building and design professionals who are working with Vicwest products.
Experienced Vicwest project managers are available to help you with site schedules, coordination of production materials, and manage resources in drafting and engineering to make sure you meet tight project schedules.
Our experienced engineers can provide valuable advice in all phases of your project; from preliminary design and estimating, stamping and sealing of finished drawings, to installations. Vicwest professional engineers help ensure a successful project and quality construction.
- Value engineering of cladding and roofing systems
- Preliminary design advice of cladding and roofing systems during estimating stage
- Review of shop drawings
- Engineer Stamp and approval of finished drawings (Full coverage in Canada and with consulting firms in the US for 15 states)
- Specification review
- Code compliance for product application
- Assist with technical questions
Drafting & Design
Our drafting department can provide you with full shop drawings and generate a bill of materials for your project. Our knowledgable designers can provide you with drawing details of our products for standard and special conditions. You can consult with a Vicwest drafting professional with flexible billing rates to suit your requirements. After all, it is Vicwest's goal to ensure the successful completion of all projects that utilize our products.
From a simple roof deck to a complex architectural panel system, our experienced estimators can provide you with the information you need to plan your Vicwest project right down to the last fastener. Vicwest Estimating Services provide
- Full estimate of our products, from steel profiles, flashing and trims, and all accessories
- Package estimating for architectural panels, from ACM plank, extrusions, and fabrication costs
- Full package estimates are offered which can include; drafting services, engineering, and project management
Vicwest offers consulting services regarding our products to design professionals interested in achieving LEED® or simply designing with environmental sustainability in mind. You can also search, evaluate and document the environmental benefits of over 1500 Vicwest products as well as print your submission documents for various LEED and other Green Building programs using our convenient ecoScorecardTM tool. Launch ecoScorecard now >
Solar Reflectance & Emissivity